It will not be long until you have passed your driving test and you will have finished with your female driving lessons in Enfield. You see, we are a school that puts the focus of passing the driving test to the top of the list, you are not here for a spin in the car and lessons every week...you have a real focus.
There are a number of female driving schools in Enfield, but we want to show you why we are the best choice for you. What a lot of female driving instructors in Enfield will do is give you regular weekly lessons, but we want you designed to be a safe driver to pass your test. there is a difference.
1. The driving examiner is not seeing if you can drive, we know you can, the examiner is checking to see if you are a safe driver.
2. You will be tested on your hazard perception skills. You have been practicing these on every driving lesson and you took the test as part of your theory, but the number one reason for people failing their driving test is observation at junctions.
3. Driving with a safe attitude is essential, all driving schools
will tell you this.
4. You need to be in control of the car at all times.
5. You have to stay legal by following the Highway Code
They are the elements a driving examiner is looking for when you go to the driving test, and you need to be doing all of that before you go to the test.
To help you improve your chances of passing you test we'll take you through the following.
1. You will have completed your Pupil Progress Chart
2. You will have passed a mock test
3. Prior to your test you will be driving without our help.All you need to do is pick up the phone to get started